Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'VE BEEN SPOTIFY'D

http://www.wearesuperfamous.com/tag/spotify/#ixzz0LHjFIji6&D

moleskinfeb2008008

WHILE YOUR LISTENING, HAVE A LOOK AT JAMES JEANS AMAZING SKETCHBOOK WHICH  I JUST DISCOVERED ON THE ABOVE SITE.

The Generalist has joined and has been enjoying his first day on Spotify - a free music site (with some ads/ premium service without ads £9 a month). You have to register. The rest is pure fun. You can't download but you can listen not only to a massive amount of fresh music on Radio mode but also a mammoth number of previously released albums.

Read interview with Spotify CEO Daniel Ek

Here are some of the great tracks and artists I discovered, to suit a wide variety of tastes:

John Butler Trio

New World Son

Burton Greene

Nicola Conte: The Dharma Bums

Maserati: Kalinchta

The Cranberies: Waltzing Back

The Raconteurs: Level

Bonnie Leigh: Forked Deer

Arid Anderson: Electra Song

Donald Byrd: Wind Parade

Sia: I Go To Sleep

Moscow Composer's Orchestra: Brief Meditation

The Waifs: Up all Night

At this point Spotify crashed and I lost all my History links. No worries. There's always tomorrow. Enjoy.

No comments: